Control Signals -» Wire Preparation
- This is a range of centrifugal Wire-stripper cum twister capable of stripping the insulation (PVClTeflon/enamel) and twisting the strands (in case of multistrand wire) automatically in a single operation.
- A centrifugally loaded Tungsten-carbide tool bit can be adjusted for different Insulation diameter/core diameter combination, stripped length and amount of twisting desired. All adjustments are simple to make, making change-over from one wire type to the other, fast and simple.
- As the tool never makes a physical contact with the core, the stripping and twisting is done without nicking the core..
- Special Tools are available for Teflon and other proprietary insulations/coatings.
MODEL WST-03 :Is suitable for smaller diameter and for wires with thinner insulations thickness (insulation thickness less than 0.6 mm). "
- For thicker insulations and larger diameter MODEL WST-05 is ideal, It can process single-strand, multi-strand, multi-core and shielded wires efficiently. It has reversible motor where the direction of tool-movment can be selected to suit the multi-strand/multi-core wire to speed up the stripping process.
|Wire diameter range||
1 to 4 mm
|1 to 8mm|
4 to 20 mm
|4 to 50 mm|
PVC, Teflon, Rubber, etc.
|PVC, Teflon, Rubber.|
100 watts (max) 230V AC, 50 Hz.
200 watts (max) 230V AC
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||
300 x 170 x 250 (mm)
|350 x 200 x 300 (mm)|
MODEL: WST-05T: ENAMEL WIRE STRIPPER
- Model: WST -05T, Is a fully adjustable rotary-wire stripper that processes solid- thin-film coated wire of any base material.
- The stripper strips, polyurethene, polyamide, polYiJold, urea, solder and metal plating from the surface of the solid core/base metal wire, with ease and 100% efficiency.
- The heart of the machine is a customised rotary chuck with Tungsten-carbide stripping jaws that can be adjusted for all wire diameters form 26 SWG to 8 SWG, and strip lengths from 2mm to 40mm..
- The jaws/profiledlbeak-chuck allows stripping of wire ends on pre-wound bobins and coils with minimum clearances and depths.
- Tool-life is doubled with the reversible motor powering the rotary chuck. Tool life in excess of two years between regrind is assured.
- The stripping blades can be adjusted for all wire diameters and depth of stripping : from simple polishing of wire ends to material removal of of upto 50% of wire diameter.
- Besides stripping the enamel coating, it can also be used to remove oxide deposits from component leads.
|Power||:200 watts , 220 AC|
|Drive||:1440 RPM, Reversible Motor|
|Wire Dia. Capacity||:SWG to 8SWG
All solid film coatings
|Stripped Length||:3mm to 40mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||:(350 x 200 x 250) mm|
MODEL: WSP-07/WSP-09 PNEUMATIC WIRE STRIPPER
- MODEL: WSP-07/WSP-09 is a pneumatic high-precision wire stripper for
applications where only stripping is required ( without strands being twisted), such as wires that have to be crimped into terminals /Iugs..
- The operator has to just place the wire in the stripping jaws and actuate the foot-switch to perform the stripping operation.
- The machine is suitable and adjustable for wire diameter between 1 mm to 4mm/ 4mm to 20mm and stripped length from 2mm to 25mm/5mm to 40mm.
:50 Watts.220 VAC and compressed-Air
|@ 0.5 cfm. (At 60 psi )|
|Drive||:Pneumatic cylinder through a solenoid value|
|Production Rate||:100-2000 ends/Hr.|
|Wire Diameter||:1 mm to 4mm for WSP-07, 4mm to 20mm for WSP-09|
|Weight/Dimensions (L x W x H)||:25 Kg: (400 x 400 x 550 )mm.|