Control Signals -» Wire Preparation
- This is an automatic jumper-linklwire-forming machine capable of forming a right angle cut-and bend jumper-link and other wire forms with a pitchJlength size control spanning from 2mm to 40mm. (Other size range on request).
- The bare tinned-copper -wirelwire is de-reeled from the spool using a special de-reeling device and then fed to the wire straightner.
- The wire is straightened in two planes and then passed through the feed unit. The feed unit meters the wire length as per the jumperlwire/size set on the feed unit. The wire is then conveyed to the cut & form die-module, which operates as soon as the desired length of wire has been fed to it.
- The machine is capable of forming 3500 jumper links/formed wire per hour. Change-over from one size to the other takes just two minutes. The universal tool-set caters to the entire range of pitch size from 2 to 25mm.
- The bend angle can be varied from 100 to 90 through adjustment of tools. The machine exercises a very tight tolerance of:!: 0.5% on the length of one of the bent legs/total lenght.
|Power||:100 watts , 220 AC|
|Drive||:AC Induction/synchronous motor.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||:(300 x 450 x 300) mm|
|Wire Size||:Handles wires from 0.6 to 0.9mm Dia.|
:Adjustable from 4mm to 25mm/wire size2-40 mm
|Cut to bend length||:4.5mm (others on request) for Jumper|
|Pitch tolerance||:± 0.5 mm|
|Cut-to-bendnength tolerance(One lead Only) Production||:± 0.5 mm|
|Production Rate||:3,500 Jumpers/Hr. (Or 5,000 Jumper/HR, or special request & price)|
MODEL: JL-30p, AUTOMATIC PNEUMATIC JUMPERIWIRE LINK FORMING MACHINE
- MODEL: WSC-50 IThis is an automatic jumper/link forming machine capable of forming wires to different forms or cutting wire to equal size.
- The bare wire is dereeled from the spool using a special dereeling device and then fed to the wire straightener. The straightner could be a two plane straightner or a rotory straightner (as per request).
- The wire is straightened and then passed through the feed unit. The feed unit meters the wire length as per the jumpernink size set on the feed unit. The wire is then conveyed to the cut & form die module, which operates as soon as the desired length of wire has been fed to it. Change-over from one size to the other takes just two minutes. Standard machine has one slide, multiple slide can be provided on request to obtain complex wire forms/geometry.
|Power:||:100 watts , 220 AC|
|Drive||:Pneumatic (60 PSI, 3CFM)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||:(450 x 450 x 300) mm|
|Wire Dia||:0.4mm-0.9mm (Other on Request) .|
:+ 0.2 mm
|Production Rate||:2500-5000 pcs/hr.|
MODEL: WCP-10/10F, WIRE CRIMPING PRESS
- MODEL: WCP-10, Is a pneumatic wire-terminal crimping press that is suitable for a wide variety of wire-crimping operations required to produce a wire-hamess for the electronic, electrical and automotive sectors.
- A customised and tailored crimp-head made from special grade tool-steel is the heart of the crimping press.
- Besides other crimping operations, the press processes crimp-terminals with double crimp, simulateneously. The tool- set is fabricated as per Core and Insulation diameter and their ratio, to impart consistent crimpped connections that clear the most stringent QC Pull-and-Flex tests. .
- The press is actuated through a foot-pedal switch for producing a crimpped-connection.
The terminal and wire is feed into the tool-set by hand prior to the tool-stroking.
- The terminals could be in singulated form or in chain/tape form (Axial), In case of the terminal chain, the terminals are singulatedduring the crimping operation as they are hand-fed one by one. An Optional automatic chain feed system can be coupled with the machine for automatic operation, this configuration is called Model: WCP-10F. In Model: WCP-10F, the terminals (in chain form) are fed automatically into the crimp head prior to crimping. Each terminal is singulated from the chain after crimping by the tool-set.
:50 Watts.220 VAC and compressed-Air
|@ 0.5 cfm. (At 60 Psi, filtered and lubricated Air)|
|Drive||:Pneumatic cylinder through a solenoid|
|Crimpping Range||:1.5 mm to 4.0 mm 00 wires and suitable terminals|
|Production Range||:600-1500 Crimps (depending on operator skills and form of wire/terminal feed.).|
|Weight||:30 Kg. Approx.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||:500 x 200 x 650 mm.|