Control Signals -» Soldering Systems
More Models >> 1 2MODEL: DS-03, INTEGRATED AUTOMATIC DIP SOLDERING SYSTEMS
- State-of-the art technology is the feature of these soldering system. They meet most exacting requirements of all soldering processes. They are suitable for soldering single sided / PTH / multilayered PCBs and the most intricate hybrid assemblies.
- A precision temperature controller, a unique pallet conveyorised system and robust heaters (sealed cartridge type) form the 'heart of the machine, which is capable of two shift operation with a production rate of 60 soldering cycles/hr. A custom - designed loading frame and its movement during the soldering operation meets the kinematic and dynamic requirements of the process; avoiding the common soldering defects such as icicles, bridging, blowholes, etc.
- This is a totally automatic model with motorised drive and a 0-6 see timer for the movement of the PCB during the soldering operation. The entire process is controlled by this motorised drive unit, making it independent of operator training and skills.
- A complete soldering system, incorporates a foam-fluxer, air- knife, radient pre-heater and dip soldering bath. The PCB loaded in a
pallet, is conveyed on a conveyor through the various process stages in the sequence listed.
- MODEL: DT -03 : Is a multipurpose Dip-Tinning/soldering station. It has wide applications in Electronic Industry. Some of them are listed below:
- Pre-Tinning component leads for better solderability and a sound soldered joint.
- Tinning wire ends for subsequent soldering/harnessing. Soldering of small PCBs, otherwise un-economical to solder on conventional soldering equipment.
- Carrying out solderability test on in-coming component leads.
- Performing selective soldering on a PCB to suit specific applications.
- De-soldering of componentltagsllead/wire from a PCB assembly. The system consists of a stainless-steel solder-bath (circular) with a specially designed, Sealed, Jacket-heater wound around the bath. The depth of the bath (60-65 mm) is sufficient for tinning any component lead. The temperature sensor is installed inside the bath for better accuracy. The temperature controller provides an accuracy of ± 8 °C and has a control range of 50-300°C.
- MODEL: DT -03H Is a similar station but for applications requiring higher temperature range: upto 500°C. Typical applications include soldering of self solderable enamelled copper wire, high melting point special alloy soldering, copper-enamel stripping, solderingof high thermal mass components and temperature aging/stress releaving of critical components. The station is supplied with a digital temperature controller cum indicator
|Power||300 Watts, 220V AC|
|Bath Size||85-90 mm diameter.|
60-65 mm Depth.
|Solder Capacity||2.5 kg (Approx).|
|Heat-up time||15-20 Minutes (30-35 25mm/sec.minutes for DT-03H).|
|Temp. Control Range||50-300°C ± 8 °C(50-500°C ± 8 °C for DT-03 H).|
More Models >> 1 2