MODEL: CA-13, AUTOMATIC CUT, BEND & KINK MACHINE FOR AXIALS
- MODEL: CA-13 : Is a new generation machine in the series of Automatic Cut, Bend and Kink forming of axial components.
- This high production machine caters to various form geometries including right angle cut & bend for horizontaly mounted Axial components.
- The processing range of the machine spans from 1/8 watt to 1 watt Resistors and Diodes, in taped form.
- The Heart of the machine in the unique linear conveyor / transporter which trasports the device through the various process stages.
- The rotary cut and form mode of tool operation ensures stress-free forming, avoiding damage to even the most fragile devices.
- A wide variety of form geometries can be processed on the machine using ToollDie sets (supplied separtely as tooling options) some of the common forms include-right-angle Cut & Bend, Lock-in-kinking, Snap-in-stand-off forms.
|Production Rates||15,000-20,000 components/HrTaped-feed.
|Power Requirements||150 watt (Max) 220 AC.
|Dimensions(LxWxH)||450 x 350 x 250 |
MODEL: LS-30/LS-60 IC LEAD STRAIGHTNER
- MODEL: LS-30,/LS-60, DIP IC-Iead straightner, is a high productivity component preparation equipment use-ful for processing DIP ICs for direct insertion of the same into the PCB.
- It is a bare necessity for densely populated PCB assembly using 0.3 Inch and 0.6 Inch DIP ICs ranging from 4 pin to 68 pin packages.
- The ICs as-supplied by the manufacturer in the IC tubes are ment for assembly into IC-sockets/PCB using dispensing tools.
- Manual assembly into the PCB is very difficult without forming, making it a very tideous, time consuming and hazardous (both for the device and the operator) operation.
- Model: LS-30/LS-60, forms the device to the desired' grid/PCB pitch by means of rotory forming rollers.
- The machine employs tube-to-tube, input and output feed of unformed/formed ICs.
- The ICs are conveyed through the two pairs of forming rollers by sliding them down, manually (using the Index finger), the ICs are formed as per the desired pitch size.
- The forming is done progressively by two roller pairs.
- The forming pitch/pattern can be adjusted in seconds (to suit the PCB pitch).
|Production||2,000 to 5,000 components/HR.
|Drive|| Manual, Hand-operated
|Dimensions(LxWxH)|| (250 x 150 x 200 mm ) |
MODEL : MLS-03/06 AUTOMA TIC IC-LEAD STRAIGHTNER
- DIP IC-LEAD straightner, is a high productivity component preparation
equipment useful for processing DIP ICs for direct insertion of the same into the PCB.
- It is a bare necessity for densely populated PCB assemblies using 0.3 Inch and 0.6 Inch DIP ICs ranging from 4 pin to 68 pin packages.
- The ICS as-supplied by the the manufacturer in the IC tube are ment for assembly into IC-Sockets/PCB using dispensing tools.
- Manual assembly into the PCB is very difficult without forming, making it a very tideous, time consuming and hazardous (both for the device and operator) operation.
- Model: MLS-03/06, forms the device to the desired grid/PCB pitch by means of rotory forming rollers. The machine employs tube-to-tube, input and output feed of unformed/formed ICs.
- The top conveyor integrated into the machine transports the device from the input to 4,000-10,000 component /Hr. the output tube and through the forming rollers.
- The formed pitch/pattern can be adjusted in seconds (to suit the PCB pitch) and tooling change- over, for 0.3 inch to 0.6 inch IC package takes just two minutes.
|Power Requirements||120 watt (Max) 220V AC
|Dimensions(LxWxH)||300 x 250 x 200|
MODEL: ICF-100 PNEUMATIC DIP-IC FORMING MACHINE
- MODEL: ICF-100:- Is an automatic, tube-fed, DIP-IC lead cutting and forming machine to form DIP ICs for SMD mounting or stand-off or lock-in mounting.
- This Air-operated machine carries out the cutting and forming of the DIP-IC on both the lead-rows, simultaneously, across a common forming anvil.
- The ICs are fed to the unit from the tube and first reach the cutting station, where the two lead-rows are cut simultaneously as per the form requirment (the IC is hand-pressed from the top for proper seating on the feed-track cum cut-form anvil).
- After the cutting process/station the device is transported (by sliding it down on the anvil by the finger) to the forming/lead bending station where both lead rows are formed simultaneously.
- The machine is actuated through a foot-pedal switch by the operator for each forming operation (both cutting and forming cycles are performed simultaneously at the two stations).
|Power||50 watts, 220V AC.
|Air -Supply||1.5 to 2 cfm @ 60 psi, filtered & lubricated
|Production Rates||1000-2000 components per hour (as per operator Efficiency). |