Control Signals -» Component Preparation
- MODEL: CA-33 & CA-33X, Are a versatile range of cutting & forming machines dedicated to radial components.
- A wide variety of cut & form geometries can be processed on this machine: VIZ Plain cut, lock-in kink, stand:off-kink, Snap-in, pitch expansion, in-plane kinking and other forming operation
- MODEL: CA-33X : Is dedicated to all cutting and forming operation which are in the lead plane (in-plane kinking, expansion and kinking of transistors).
- The components are fed one by one (by hand) into the machine for preparation. The reciprocating Die-set then cuts & forms the component as per the form on the tool-set. For change-over from one form geometry to the other the die-set can be replaced as per the form desired. While ordering please specify the form and enclose a dimensioned drawing of the form desired.
|Production Rates*||2,000-2,500 Radial components/hr.|
|Drive||Motorised (Fixed speed of operation or adjustable by using CA-33 T, Timing module).|
|Mode of operations||Automatic/Manual|
|Power requirements||Motorised; 100 watts, 230V ac, 50 HZ.|
|Dimensions||470 x 160 x 250 mm|
* Dependent on the efficiency/speed of the operator.
MODEL: CR-22, AUTOMATIC LEAD CUTTING, MACHINE WITH VIBRATORY FEEDER FOR LOOSE & TAPED RADIAL COMPONENTS
- MODEL: CR.22 : Is an automatic lead cutting machine for Loose and Taped Radial components. The machine employes a vibratory track feeder to trasportlconvey loose radial components from the loading end to the rotory lead cutting section and then to the un-loading end of the vibratory track.
- The conveying speed is controlled by varying the amplitude of the vibratory track through the power-pack supplied with the machine .The lead length to be cut can be easily adjusted and set by using suitable track spacers supplied with the machine.
- For Taped Radials, the tape is inserted through the track and the cutting rollers pull and cut the leads with slight assistance of the operator.
- The machine can cut 5,000 to 20,000 components per hour in LooselTape-feed depending on the efficiency of the operator, who has to hand place loose components as fast as he can, at the loading end of the vibratory track.
|Power||60 watts. 220V AC.|
|Production capacity||5, 000 to 20,000 components/HR.|
|Dimensions||380 x 450 x 225. (L x W x H).|
MODEL: CA-10, AUTOMATIC CUT, BEND & KINK MACHINE FOR AXIALS
- This is an automatic Cut, Bend & Kink machine dedicated for processing Axial components, right from 1/8 watt to 2 watt resistors and other devices in this range.
- This is a table-top machine capable of handling taped components. Special geared motors serve as the drive for the cut / form operation.
- High-Speed Steel pick-up-wheels and tool-set provides an almost infinite Tool-life to the machine. The machine is fully adjustable for different pitch size with a particular Bend and Knik geometry. Change-over from one component geometry to the other takes just 30 minutes, making it ideal for production on lot basis.
- A unique feeding system is the heart of the machine, providing a trouble-free feed of components to the machine.
- The machine is tailored to the form geometry desried. For change from one kink-shape to the other, different tool modules/sets can be supplied. Adjustment of pitch can be accomplished with the same tool-set.
|Production Rates||3000-3500 components/hr-Tape-feed|
|Power Requirements||100 watt (Max) 220V AC, Single phase.|
|Dimensions(LxWxH)||450 x 300 x 300 mm|