Control Signals -» Component Preparation
- This is a multipurpose machine suitable for a wide variety of perations that are required to produce a quality PCB assembly.
- 10 mm thick structural plates, sealed ball-bearings and precision ground tool-set provide the machine the robustness and accuracy demanded by the critical cutting & forming operation.
- A special grade Tool - steel and involved heat- treatment process guarantees a tool - life of minimum 5 million operations between regrind.
- (a) Cut & form for Axials - Horizontal/ Vertical/ Stress relief geometry.
(b) Cut & form for radials.
(c) Cut & form for Transistors & Multi-lead components.
(d) Jumper links (bare-wire or insulated).
1,000 - 1,500 Axial/radial components/hour.
2,000 - 2,500 Jumper links/hour.
MODEL: CM-01K" UNIVERSAL" CUT, BEND & KINK FOR AXIAL
- This versatile hand operated machine is dedicated for the "Cut- Bend- Kink" operation for axial devices ment for Horizontal or Vertical mounting.
- A wide variety of forms/geometries can be formed using this dual lever machine. The component is formed at one tool-station with serial operation of the two levers. The component pitch and stand-off height can be adjusted with the same tool-set.
- Stand-off, lock-in, snap-in-Horizontal/ Vertical geometries can be processed by using suitable tool-set.
- Various tool-sets are available (optional) to form various form geometry. The machine can process all components from 1/8 watt to 5 watt resistors, in various forms. A special version of the machine is available for thick-lead devices (upto 1.5 mm head dia.) on special request and price. A minimum tool-life of 2 million operations between regrind is guaranteed.
- Production Rates: 800 - 1200 Components / hr.
- Drives: Dual Hand-lever
MODEL: CM-02 HIGH SPEED CUT & FORM MACHINE FOR AXIALS
- This is a hand operated, high speed cut & form machine dedicated for processing axial components, right from 1/8 watt to 2 watt resistors and other devices in this range.
- This is a table-top mountable machine capable of handling both, loose and taped, components. Rotation of the hand lever transports the device from the chute / tape guides across the cutting and bending stations preforming the device to a right angle cut & bend geometry.
- High-speed-steel pick-up wheels and tool-set provide an almost infinite tool-life to the machine. The machine is fully adjustable for different pitch sizes with standard cut-to bend length. Change-over from one components geometry to the other takes just 5 minutes, making it ideal for production on lot basis.
- A unique feeding system is the heart of the machine, providing trouble-free feed of components from the feeding chute to the machine.
- 4,000 - 7000 Components/Hr-Loose feed.
16,000-20,000 Componets/Hr-Tape feed.
Drive : Rotary Hand-Lever